Wednesday, June 27, 2007

>_<
fell sick on
thursday & friday...
saw a doctor...
felt very pain...
for two whole days

i sick lehs...
including one sleepless night...
about about 3-5hrs of slp...
first day diarrhoea
and stomach pains,
2nd day fever...
felt like dying...
at that time,
when i had stomach pains...
killing myself,
to end the pain,
seemed like the best resort
during that ordeal...

but den,
i thought abt it...
i wondered what
would happen
if i left this world...
my friends...
my loved one...
i can't leave
this world yet...
i haven't helped
my friends enough yet...
thanks for lending me
ur strength...
i needed it...

i dun wan to leave this world...
i dun wan to leave my friends...
i dun wan to leave her...
school start liaos...
go bak to school
very fun lehhs..
my seat location...
very hard to take a glance of her...
i dun wan my class to notice...
i dun wan hurt her anymore...
i know how u feel now...
cuz i experienced the same feeling
on the net recently...
it muz be very frightening...

i'm sorry...
i shld have thought how
it would feel if i was in ur shoes...
it muz have taken u
a lot of courage to reject me...
i'm glad...
at least you know what's the best
for yourself...
humans are greedy
they want the best for themselves...
i dun blame you...
i will wish you all my best...

No comments: